A deposit equal to 50% of the total cost of accommodation (the accommodation deposit) must be paid by you at the time a booking is made. Payment of the rental deposit constitutes your acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
Final payment is requested 7 days prior to your holiday by direct deposit. The balance of the rental amount must be received prior to receipt of check in advice. If not we have the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re let it.
Payment of the rental deposit constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Should you cancel the booking not less than 30 days before the commencement date of your reservation, a cancellation fee of $100.00 will be deducted from the booking deposit payable by you, with the balance refunded. Your booking may be transferred to another date, subject to availability.
Should you cancel the booking 14 days or less from the commencement date of your reservation the total cost of your reservation will be payable in full. However, if a substitute booking is made by a third party for the entire period of your reservation, a cancellation fee of $100.00 only, will be payable by you for the balance of the accommodation deposit to be refunded.
No refund will be made if you cancel any part of your reservation during your stay.
To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions:
- The number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance. Any beds not paid for will be unavailable to guests. Any bedrooms not paid for will be locked.
- Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in additional payments.
- If any items are damaged or broken during your visit we should be grateful if you could let us know so that we can arrange a repair or replacement. We also reserve the right to recharge visitors for any damage that occurs that we consider to be over and above normal wear and tear.
- Departure – the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Checkout time is 10am, to allow time to prepare property for next guests.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental.
All linen is supplied for existing bedding. Charges apply for extra linen. Beach towels are not supplied, so please bring your own.
Pets are not permitted.
Smoking is not permitted.
Loss – the owners take no responsibility for the tenant’s personal property.
Variations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangements with the owner in writing.